Montaigne: the 10 funniest things I have ever seen (on the internet)

We ask Australian comedians to tell us where the funny stuff is online. Montaigne is not a comedian, but she does spent a lot of time on the internet

Hello! I’m Montaigne and I’m a singer-songwriter. I represented Australia at Eurovision this year (and, technically, last year as well). I’m currently writing songs for an indie video game and preparing to release new music, and I have just announced a tour.

When I’m not doing these sorts of things, I’m on the internet. That’s right. I’m a little internet grub. More than anything, I love things that make me laugh. The internet: it makes me laugh. Here are some things that have made me bust my frickin’ guts.

Continue reading...

* This article was originally published here
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url